Benefits for Reviewers
Writing a review report is a time-taking process, however it is worthwhile becoming a reviewer. This task gives you benefits, among others:
- keep up with the latest research results; not only, you have the opportunity to help evaluating and improving.
- develop critical thinking skills essential to research.
- improve your own writing.
- advance in your career – peer review is an essential role for researchers.
- authors and reviewers are frequently interchangeable roles – as reviewer, scholars repay the same consideration they receive as authors.